There isn't much happening today around the mumblers house, other than the dogs have gone out for their grooming and will come back minus a considerable amount of hair and will no doubt feel cooler.
Nothing has been done of a creative sort either, so...I give you some sites you might like to check out. These are a few of my favourites, along with one or two that I just plain find interesting.
- http://www.ashesandsnow.org Click on the basic experience and then on portfolio. I don't know why but these photographs grab me
- www.inaminuteago.com There is a lot to explore on this site. Her blog is generally quite interesting with lots of links to other places. She also has a wonderful stitch dictionary which I have made use of many times.
- www.violette.ca/blog.html Violette is an artist (Canadian too!). I love her style and really wish I had a quarter of her ability with art
- http://www.kerismith.com/blog Keri is the author of the book "Living Out Loud" (which is on my wish list) . She doesn't post on a daily basis, but I find her writing to be very thought-provoking
-www.yarnharlot.ca Of course!
- http://www.vintagevogue.com A commercial site, but generally pretty interesting
- www.dollartists.ca The site for the Canadian Doll Artists Association, which I belong to
- http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk I absolutely love this site and have spent (and will continue to spend) hours exploring the art here.
There you go! That ought to keep you busy on a rainy day...enjoy.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.