I know it's probably very hard to tell from the picture, but there actually HAS been a lot of stitching added to the church. Just a little more to do and then it's on to the grass area.
- There's an interesting article on Mary Corbet's site regarding thread keeps, and also a link to a really pretty free one you can print. Go HERE to read all about it.
- I think THESE are going on my 'grandma-make' list!
- There's a cute cross stitch sampler pattern HERE.
- If you live in Canada, perhaps you might like to sign up for some free seeds to help support our dwindling bee population. Go HERE.
- You might like to make some of THESE for your spring decor.
Your quote..."Hate no one, no matter how much they've wronged you. Live humbly, no matter how wealthy you've become. Think positively, no matter how hard life is. Give much, even if you've been given little. Forgive all, especially yourself, and never stop praying for the best for everyone"