....I don't have much to show you today, but I do have a few extra mumblings that I wanted to share.
The only picture I have shows the project I finished up late last week. One of my friends spearheads a knitting group at her church and they often produce knitted squares that need to be put together into either a lap robe or an afghan. Unfortunately none of her friends knows how to crochet, so I get enlisted to crochet them together. This is supposed to be the last one they'll be doing and perhaps it's a good thing. It's such fun to try to make a square that measures 8 x 11" (which some of them did) end up small enough to 'marry' with the rest. It's done, but it's certainly not a thing of beauty!
Now - on to the mumblings (better pour yourself a cuppa before you start!).....
- Came across THIS whilst down the rabbit hole (more commonly known as Pinterest) and immediately thought how cool this would be for a little one. Perhaps find the t-shirts at the thrift shop. Hmmm.....must look into this!
- For those of you who remember the old Mary Maxim sweater patterns that had things like beavers and moose on them, perhaps you might find THIS pattern interesting. (btw - Mary Maxim still has them available!). For those of us in Canada, perhaps you'd like THIS pattern (altho' it's not free).
- THIS is a really nice crocheted trim that would be perfect on so many applications.
- For those who like the current trend for 'Elf on A Shelf' there's a free pattern to knit one HERE. And there's another cute version HERE.
- I think THESE are really cute (I wouldn't use lavender because it makes me sneeze, but I thought they'd also make cute gift card holders).
- HERE's another fun idea to make for little ones for Christmas giving!
- You might want to check out THIS post about the Shenandoah Valley tapestry on Mary Corbet's blog. It's amazing!
- Michelle Palmer has a tutorial HERE for the cutest little snowman!
Your quote today is an anonymous one and is in honour of Halloween...."This witch can be bribed with chocolate"
and that can be said of a lot of us!