- Modem - check
- Phone - check
- TV Remote - check
- Photos - check
- Netflix - hmmm - working on it
After much flexing of this creaky old bod, I managed to get the new modem installed. There was a lot of crawling about on the floor involved in order to accomplish the feat, but perhaps the biggest feat of all was getting UP off the floor!!! Oh....and the battle with dust bunnies was epic.
Am considering a new career in technology....
There are no pictures today. Several days of wrestling with technology have put me behind in my creating. Yesterday I did add some stitching to the treeline in the landscape, but a picture looks pretty much like it did before. So, instead of that...how about this...
- Although there are no directions as to how to make any of THESE, some of them are pretty creative!
- THESE made me smile this morning, so thought you might enjoy them too.
- If you happen to have some old denim jeans lying about, perhaps making one of THESE would be fun. Something older kids could do over the summer perhaps?
- And for some pretty amazing denim art, have a look HERE.
- HERE is a great yarn stash buster idea!
- We all need to reduce our consumption of plastic (if only the manufacturers would realize that!) so HERE is a great tutorial to make your own bowl covers.
Today's quote...another from an anonymous source..."People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; be honest and frank anyway. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; build anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; give the world the best you've got anyway. You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway"