MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Hmmmm...

...this was NOT the picture I wanted to show you today! However, aren't these poppies pretty?

The picture I had hoped to share was a scan of the cool technique that Sue taught us at CQTeers. For some reason unknown to a computer illiterate such as I, the scanner part of my machine refuses to work. It will photocopy and print things from the 'net, but no way will it scan. Sigh. I really did want to show that technique too!! Maybe tomorrow...

Sorry I wasn't here yesterday (did anybody even miss me?). We spent most of the day helping friends move so I didn't have time for the computer at all. Tomorrow is Canada Day so is a holiday in many places. We're going to the city to collect #1 son and his girlfriend for the weekend and hoping the traffic won't be too bad. Happy Canada Day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.