MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Progress had been made

Mermaid now has part of her tail and her arms partially done. Hopefully enlarging it will give you more of the detail. She is still lacking hair and her tail fins, plus a lot of the finishing details. Do you suppose I would get in huge trouble if I were to give her short hair? Pretty much every mermaid I've seen has long hair, but I really want to do something different. She is going to sit on the shelf for a few days though, in order that I can get caught up on a CQ round robin I'm in, plus I need to paint a sign for the garden before the tour. I also need to work on my homework assignments for the CQTeer group because the meeting is next week and I've barely begun. Typical - last minute, that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.