MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

More of Jack's garden



Guess you can tell I haven't had time to do any work of my own can't you? Not that there's anything wrong with garden pictures, but if you're checking this blog hoping to see craft content I'm sorry to disappoint you! I just haven't had time to do any creating lately. It's not for lack of wishful thinking though. I have done a little work on my mermaid doll, but it just isn't to the point where you would want to see it.

I got my teddy bear back for a few days and, as usual, I'm in awe of the work my friends do. We are each doing a CQ bear in a round robin format, which is such fun and will be a treasure to have when we're done. Each of us gets to work on the project twice before our bears come home to be finished and made into bears. Mine is a tone-on-tone ivory background, which leaves lots of room for creativity in colour choices. I'm not normally an ivory-type person, but I thought he would go with any room decor for many years to come. I have to finish up my work on Jan's piece and then will ship them both off to BC to begin the second go-round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.