Last time I showed you the beginning of my next barn landscape and told you that the colours weren't quite right (at least in my mind anyway!). I've now 'adjusted' them and this is what I am working with...
I'm still not sure about a couple of the areas, but within the confines of my stash I think I'm going to have to be satisfied.
- There's a nice free quilt block pattern HERE for a really pretty dove.
- Many of our summer tops and dresses have deep V-necks and perhaps you'd like to add one of THESE modesty panels.
- For those of you who are working on making a hexxie quilt and like to carry along your pieces to work on, perhaps THIS little tote might be just what you need?
- There's a free bag pattern HERE that looks intriguing.
- Check out THIS for all sorts of free links to make fabric baskets. And while you're there, be sure to check out all her great tutorials HERE.
- Have a look at the amazing embroidered houses found HERE.
- THIS is something fun for your kids over the summer!
- I know it's not Christmas yet, but perhaps you might like to file THIS idea away (and search for the 'ingredients' at yard sales over the summer!).
- Have a look at the amazing work of THIS artist (scroll down).
Another anonymous quote..."You can't let people scare you. You can't go your whole life trying to please everyone else. You can't go your whole life worried about what everyone else is going to think. Whether it's your hair, clothes, what you have to say, how you feel, what you believe in or what you have...you can't let the judgement of others stop you from being you. Because if you do, you are no longer you. You are just someone everyone else wants you to be"