MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Cactus magnificence!

Take a look at this flower! Guess it must like our front window sill. I have no clue of what sort of cactus this is, just that it's very large and very pretty. There are at least four other buds on it too, so we should have a shot of beauty for the next few weeks.

I know, I know there are still no photos of finished work. I'm working on a few things for the CQTeer exchange next week, but I don't want to post pics until after the meeting so I don't spoil the anticipation factor.

Ended up having my mammogram this morning. There was a cancellation and they called me in. 'Course they had a fire alarm in the midst of it all, which made life interesting for a few minutes. At least the nurses didn't go tearing out leaving my boob stuck in the machine! One test down, several more to go.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still waiting for a clipping from the last time it bloomed. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.