Like many people I've turned my attention towards making masks and yesterday I delivered these to my chiropractor..
Now I'm turning my attention to making more which will be heading to a central drop off being spearheaded by our local quilt guilt. There they will be sanitized, sorted, and then shared throughout the community to organizations that are in need. I'm using the pattern from Jenny Doan of Missouri Star Quilt Company which can be found HERE. I don't have elastic in my stash so I am making the fabric tie version which I understand is preferred by many people (evidently the elastic hurts ears over time).
- HERE is something many of you could do to make someone's day a little brighter.
- THIS link takes you to a PDF of a crocheted Frontline Bear and THIS one takes you to a link to a knitted version.
- THIS is a fun game to play with kids - I think it would be great to simply draw on paper without worrying about the felt aspect of it.
- And THIS Pinterest board has lots of fun ideas to do with the kids.
- HERE is something for the sane quilters out there or maybe you'd have to be a tad 'in'sane to try it? THIS was the version that caught my eye!
Today's quote..."Sometimes we need to fall apart to realize how much we need to fall back together"
Stay safe. Stay well.