I've been procrastinating over putting the zipper in the sweater I made for our oldest grandie. Turned out I really didn't need to fuss over it because it wasn't as difficult as I thought (who knew!!). The sweater isn't wonderful but I doubt he will care because, after all, Grandma figured out how to use the same Minecraft design I did on his hat and translate it into the sweater. This, as of this moment (barring any unforseen idiocy on my part), will be the last sweater the grandsons will get because they insist on getting bigger and my hands just won't agree with me knitting that large. I *might* still make one for our littlest one but that remains to be seen.
- THIS is a cute wee gift that you might like to create.
- THIS is a pretty little tree project.
- Pour yourself a cuppa and have a look through the ideas found HERE.
- THIS is cute too.
- There are lots of ideas for snowflakes HERE.
- THESE are pretty and would look nice either on your tree or used as gifts.
Today's quote..."Don't let anyone who hasn't been in your shoes tell you how to tie your laces"