Just a few minutes ago I put the finishing stitches in 'the mystery project' that I have been teasing you with over the past while. A number of you tried to guess and nobody 'got it' and I'm sure you are going to be quite disappointed when you see what it actually is!
Finished measurement approx. 33 x 24"
(the brown around the outside in the photo is the carpet on the floor)
- Sometimes the most simple things are just what you need. To see what I mean, have a look HERE!
- THIS artist does some amazing embroidery!!!
- HERE's another of those handy things that you didn't know you needed.
- There's a nice cross-stitched heart-themed band sampler pattern HERE.
- Maybe you might like to make a flock of THESE?
- There's a link at the bottom of THIS post to a free PDF of a really pretty scarf pattern.
Another quote from an unknown source..."Wrinkles mean you laughed, grey hair means you cared and scars mean you lived"