MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

TAST - Cretan Stitch


This week Sharon of www.inaminuteago.com has chosen the cretan stitch as our challenge. It is one of my more favourite stitches and is what I used to do all the seams in the wallhanging I'm working on.
Today I'm working hard on finishing the hand stitching on the piece with plans in place to do the backing, etc. tomorrow. Hope it comes to pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.