MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

More.....


Today I did a bit of ribbon embroidery and surrounded it with a circle of pre-strung beads and added a lonely teardrop bead at the bottom (sorry the picture is sideways).
The other section I worked on is in the middle of the other close-up. Some odd beads I had and then some single strand embroidery floss fly stitches to pull it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.