MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

TAST

This week the 'homework' consisted of the Detached Chain Stitch and here are my efforts. There are so many ways to use this versatile stitch. As always, thanks to SharonB of www.inaminuteago.com and anyone wanting more information about the TAST challenge can check out the link in my sidebar.

I continue to work on my wallhanging, but today is just doing more of the same as I showed you yesterday in the corners.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:50 AM

    Hello,

    So, are these the designs that you are going to incorporate into your crazy quilt? If so, wow. You are so creative. I am still in the iron on transfer stage. Your crazy quilt wallhanging is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.