MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Oops...


I forgot to re-charge the batteries in the camera...so...no pictures today! Sorry.
Instead, I will do another book review of one of my absolute favourite books about Crazy Quilting. This is one of two books I would highly recommend for anyone wanting to start into crazy quilting and for anyone who is experienced as well. This book is very well illustrated and tells you step-by-step how to construct a block. The author also gives you a nice selection of embroidery stitches, silk embroidery, painting, dyeing and finishing techniques. There is also a section showing you ideas for embellishment and lots of colour pictures throughout. A very valuable resource to have in your library, for sure. Stats: 'The Magic of Crazy Quilting' by J. Marsha Michler, published by Krause Publications, ISBN # 0-87341-622-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.