MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Catching up

Sorry about the no-post yesterday. We were in the city spending time with our kids. #2 son took us shopping and I was able to purchase the exact type of winter boots I wanted and in the very first store we went to, which was an amazing feat (no pun intended) for me. Of course the purchase might be a moot point if we don't end up getting any snow!

Progress on the wallhanging has been good, but nothing worth showing at this point. I did end up doing the second row of cretan stitch in ivory over the pink stitches and like the effect much better. I've also stem stitched around the pink ribbon on the upper right side.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.