MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Book review...'cause I got nothin'


Yep, I got nothin', unless you count shopping for groceries and my hubby's appointment at the doctor. So...another book review!
I highly recommend this book to anyone who knits. There's not a whole lot of excess 'writing' in this book, but a huge amount of very clear pictures - all in color. The chapter titles include: Introduction to Knitting; Basic Techniques; Basic Stitch Patterns; Correcting Mistakes; Learning To Read Written Instructions; Finishing Details; and more. There are a few knitting projects included, but this book is much more valuable as a resource. Specs: published by Wiley Publishing Inc., C2006, ISBN # 0-7645-9640-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.