MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, January 29, 2007

And another UFO bites the dust


Yep, I finished another one! I made several of these mug holders for Christmas gifts but also wanted one for myself. I got lazy with mine and just used some scrap material I had, instead of using denim and doing the seminole insert. It will be great for carrying my coffee mug to meetings!
Today I had my yoga class and then undertook to work on one of my Christmas presents for next year. I know, I know...do try to contain your disgust. I also worked on a couple of atc's for our CQTeer meeting on Wednesday, which I will show after our meeting. I got something accomplished today, but my workroom is a huge mess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.