MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Yes Virginia, this IS a doll

...or will be at some point, I hope. I think you can see from this that she has been beheaded and that her new head looks much better than the old one did (trust me). Her tail is to the right of the picture and is CQ'd (would I do anything else?). The material she has her hand on will be her flukes with the green in front & the mottled blue being her sleeves. At least such is the plan at this moment, subject to change should something else strike my fancy. Today I hope to paint her face and start the painting on her body. Stay tuned for more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.