MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

The light is gone.....

....not only is the light gone, but there wasn't a single stitch added to my pillow today.  I spent the afternoon writing an article for a future issue of 'Crazy Quilt Quarterly' along with working on editing Kathy Shaw's next book ('Crazy Quilting - Volume 2 - Ribbon Embellishments') which will soon be available.

 And, because no blog post is complete without
a picture, how about this....



In your happy moments, Praise God
In your difficult moments, Seek God
In your quiet moments, Worship God
In your painful moments, Trust God
Every moment? Thank God




6 comments:

  1. You do make me smile, your mumblings are so sweet :) Loved the photo, made me laugh! Here's to a great weekend with lots of stitching!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed visiting the links, the embroidery keep will be a Christmas present. The swallow is beautiful and I actually have the book by Salley Mavor. I make wee people every once in awhile. Haven't a clue what I'm going to do with them yet. I ordered the 2016 spring magazine
    I think I may have told you. (the old memory thing)
    Have a great day,
    Hugs and blessings
    Tonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite like Mumble 1 - that organiser bag. I have tried recently bags with plastic windows but the plastic was more heavy duty than the plastic bag. Would be quite interesting to try with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great links! I need several embroidery keeps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary Anne,
    I am always searching for the perfect way to keep all my scraps and I love the little organiser.
    I use something along those lines for my embroidery cottons - an A5 folder with plastic pockets and cards with holes punched with details printed, but haven't updated it for ages.
    I really like Sally Mavor's work too, such clever ideas!
    Great mumbles, thank you!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.