MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Signage


There was limited time for stitching today, so all I accomplished was this little cross stitched sign, pointing the way to the beach.


A quote, from my mother's collection - "Hang on! Hang on until you get to the end of your rope, then tie a knot in the end and keep on hanging on"


9 comments:

  1. Very sweet sign pointing to the beach. Wonderful Weekend to you dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This way to the beach - and luckily the sun is still shining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful little addition! Even if there is only a little time a few stitches can make a great impact! Have a lovely weekend Mary Anne! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh that sign is just the perfect addition to the scene.
    Have a great weekend.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Signs help us find our way and if it's the beach all the better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Signs help us find our way and if it's the beach all the better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with everyone else, cute sign and the perfect spot too. uh huh, and you thought I was full of bologna about the eye thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep coming back for another I Spy session. Love the Beach sign. Such a great picture developing here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sun is shining and I have my swimsuit...... :-o

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.