MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Teeny Tiny Bit

I've done a teeny tiny little wee bit of work on my cushion cover and unfortunately I wasn't able to get a photo until the light was pretty much gone, so please excuse the quality of these photos...




Both of these seams are in the sky section.  There is a lot more stitching yet to go in the sky, so you'll have to stay tuned to see what happens next.  Actually, I'll have to stay tuned too, because I haven't a clue what I'll do next either!!


Here's another of the pieces I found within my mother's collection...

I'd like to be a could-be
If I could not be an are,
For a could-be is a may-be
With some chance of touching par.
I'd rather be a has-been
Than a might-have-been, by far.
For a might-have-been has never been
But a has-been was an are.




3 comments:

  1. Looks like the sky is gonna be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out the cleaning, does that make me sad?!! You're making great progress, keep up the great work :)
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already looking good Mary Anne! Can't wait to see more! Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.