MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Yet another one.....

This one you will have to click on to view larger! It's another round robin piece with an underwater theme. I chose to have mine as though you were looking through a frame. I think it worked. This one I might actually put up on a wall...when I get it completely finished that is.

I really love the work that has gone into these pieces and must admit I feel tremendously guilty that they are just languishing in a box in my studio. I don't know if it's proper to make a New Year's Resolution in July?? Many places advocate Christmas In July, so I would think resolutions would be acceptable too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.