MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Rainy day...and it isn't Monday


Another picture of one of my UFO's (are you bored yet?). I'm still planning to attempt the '100 Details For 100 Days' to try and finish them up but to be quite honest, I haven't had any time to spend in my workroom. We're up to Day 22 now and if I soon don't get started I'm going to really be behind. Maybe I can be super-ambitious and do the current one plus one of the older ones each day til I get caught up. Of course anyone who knows me is quite well aware that the odds of that happening are pretty much zilch! I do go through life with the best of intentions though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.