MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Another UFO finished!!


Here she is, in all her glory. I realize that the close-up of her face is a bit out of focus, but my camera batteries were dying and I didn't want to wait to recharge before I posted these. I know that no self-respecting mermaid has ever been known to have short hair, but this one does. Somehow this was what she wanted and I know she's enjoying the freedom from all the seaweed getting caught in it and the fact that lobsters no longer grab her hair in fun as she floats by. She still needs a prop in her hand, but I know what I'm looking for and it will appear at the right time. Now I have to do a grand change in my workroom so I have room to display her! Guess I had better stop making dolls or get a bigger house. Anyway, hope you like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.