MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Block # 2....Frustration....The Countdown Begins


I have just spent over an hour trying to get onto the internet. Does anybody else have that problem or is it just me? It is most frustrating when I only have a limited amount of computer time each day. Then it manages to let me in, only to turf me off again. Downright maddening!!

Picture today is of an oriental theme round robin I was involved in. It's another one of my UFO's which I hope to get completed soon.

As for the countdown...the garden tour begins tomorrow night with the preview for the gardeners on the tour, the workers, and the master gardeners. We'll all be travelling in a convoy from garden to garden. Then the actual tour is on Sunday from 11 til 4. I've made up a guest book and hope people will sign and make comments which should be fun to read afterwards. Just hope it doesn't rain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.