MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Late posting today


Sorry I'm late with my post today. The internet was most uncooperative! Took me fourteen tries to get in....argh!

Pictures today are of another small RR block, which I will have to attempt to re-size and another of the garden. I imagine everybody is getting sick of seeing these by now.

I spent most of the afternoon stitching and have progressed as far as Day 12 of the 100 Details For 100 Days (www.inaminuteago.com). This is proving to be a lot of fun and today I even learned a new stitch...oyster stitch. I'd never heard of it before. Hopefully I will be able to get my scanner back online and can show pictures of what I've been doing in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.