MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Away day

Another garden tour picture. Note our gazing ball...formerly an ugly 70's garage sale lamp ($3).

Jack and I had an 'away day' today. Every once in awhile we just get out of town and dawdle our way around elsewhere. Sometimes it's just nice to get away from the house and the phone and not be responsible for anything. We enjoyed it thoroughly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.