MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Stitches in Time!




The mail was exciting today (no bills for a change). My Stitches in Time atc swap arrived and the art is so cool!! I really can't pick a favourite because they are all great.
The other three atc's arrived too ...the details are incredible. Each time I look at them I see something new. If anyone is contemplating joining a swap, do it because you won't regret it. I'm so happy with what I've received.
The mail also brought the guide for the breast cancer support fundraiser I'm involved in. If you're interested in seeing my donation quilt (wall hanging) go to www.TheQuilt.com and look for quilt #113 in the Stratford exhibition. It's called Ribbons of Hope. While you're there, it's well worth a surf through all the other quilts that have been donated. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.