MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Bear # 3!

I made this bear today from fake fur for a baby gift. I'll put the bow on once I know whether it's a girl or a boy. It's made from the same pattern as I used for the chenille one yesterday.

Next I'll be working on a 'real' fur one, which will be much more detailed. It will have moveable limbs, which this one doesn't. This bear is meant to be loved and not put on a shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.