MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hemorrhoids! ....


...more commonly known as piles! I have piles, and piles, and piles, and it's a painful process getting rid of them. Don't think any amount of Preparation H is going to help with this, do you?
This is my stack of fake fur, along with a curious cat and dog. Most of this is on the way out - I'll only be keeping a couple of smallish pieces in case I should feel inspired to make a bear anytime soon.
Next up is my huge box of real fur (also kept for bears and trim on santas). It, too, is destined for an overhaul.
Hmmm....is my house sitting higher off the ground? Surely it must be with all this stuff heading out the door!

3 comments:

  1. I wasn't sure i wanted to see what this entry was :}My sewing closet is one BIG 'roid......:}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:18 AM

    Hemorroids ?
    try to put a 1/4 teaspoon of hungarian soft pepper (the red one used for goulash - I do not know the english word for it...) in your food, your hemorroids should go after two to three takes. If it hurts apply an ice cube on it, it releves the pain.
    Have you tried homeopathie ?

    Another "tip" for pain relief. Take a large bucket (big enough to sit down in it and still have some water),fill it with cold water (not ice cold, just from the tap) and sit down in it for 10 minutes. Keep your feet warm (in sleepers and your top - chest - shoulders -warm).
    Hope this will work when you need it as I know how painful it is...

    Olga (from France)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.