MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

TAST Week 18 and Completed Bear


I'm a week behind in the Take A Stitch Tuesday challenge, but better late than never! Actually, I was saving a spot on this bear to play with the stitch and you can see the results in the close-up picture.
The bear is one that was sent around in the latest round robin in the group I belong to. It's a fairly simple pattern with a minimum of seaming to allow for easier embellishing. Clicking on the pictures will give you greater detail.
Now I'm off to start making three more bears...one of real fur, one from a recycled chenille bedspread, and one from fake fur. All three are for gifts. Enjoy your day!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.