MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

ATC swap




I actually got some work done today! I finished the shopping cart cover and worked on these two atc's for our CQTeers Swap. The theme this time is 'queen'. I had such fun with both of these, but most especially the Compost Queen. The image (which I had downloaded some time ago from www.aisling.net) of the sour-faced woman on the left somehow suited compost...or at the very least, the way it smells!! Her crown is made from a small piece of German scrap I got from www.artchixstudios.com.
The scan doesn't show the metallic candy wrapper I used on the upper left very well, but it's a beautiful shade of copper. Her crown is a sequin.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.