MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sheep anyone?

I've had a request from someone wanting me to make sheep from her old persian wool coat. Who knew that sheep patterns were non-existent? Do any of my readers know of a book or pattern that might be available? I'm looking for something that looks like a sheep, not something too cutesy. I told her that a bear might be her only option if I'm unable to find what she wants. Anyway, I thought I'd throw it out here and see if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Sorry, no pictures today. It's been a rather disjointed day and I didn't make as much progress on the fur bear as I had hoped. Right now he looks like he's been be-headed (mainly because he hasn't got one!) and is in no shape to have his photograph taken. Keeping my fingers crossed for more time tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. eeek --no help here----i saw "from her persian wooly cat"--nothing online?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.