MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Piles and ATC's











Interesting title for this post! Today I started working on a fur bear and cleared out my 'bin' of fur coats first. I have altogether too much so a lot of this is on it's way out, out, out. And before anybody gets excited...none of these coats were mine!! Wearing dead animals just isn't my thing, but I'm not upset to make bears out of them.
The other pictures show my last month's homework for the CQTeers group. The theme was monochromatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.