MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Stash Reduction!


Here's another bag I just finished making this afternoon using some of the denim I have in my stash, along with some bright orange cotton print I have lurking about. Sorry the picture has turned out rather dark. This one has four pockets on the outside and I put two more on the inside so there's lots of space for storage. I think that next time I would make some sort of tab to hold it closed at the top because it seems to gap open a bit too much. That might be rectified once it has 'stuff' inside though.
Now I'm off to start another design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.