MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, May 28, 2007

TAST - Crossed buttonhole stitch


Our challenge for week 21 is the Crossed Buttonhole Stitch - another one I have never attempted. I like it!
I'm running late this week so I've only used it in one place, but I can see all sorts of possibilities for it. I began this seam treatment with one row of ordinary buttonhole (which is showing at the bottom of the picture. Then I added another row of crossed buttonhole above that. 'Extras' include beaded flowers, french knots and daisy stitch. I used pearl cotton for the stitches.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.