MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

On toilet paper and atc's





I'll bet that title got your attention!! Today was our CQTeer meeting and these atc's are the ones I received for the queen theme swap.
The technique we learned was 'toilet paper casting' using rubber stamps. What fun that was and I love the results. And before anybody asks, the toilet paper wasn't used already :) It's the type of technique I like...cheap supplies and a near result. Can't wait to do more of these!





1 comment:

  1. I tried this using tissues and had the same results as you-I dyed them with inks and used them on cards as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.