MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Book review...cause nothing is ready to show!

Sorry folks, everything I'm working on is at the stage where they aren't worth showing, so...guess what?....a book review!!

This is yet another of those books that I love, but have never used to make anything. I should be ashamed because it's a good book.

I quote: "From snow globes and paperweights to jewelry and pillows..." and " Using popular techniques including collage, needlework, rubber stamping, and more, you'll find ideas for making memory projects from the cherished collectibles previously tucked away in a drawer or cabinet."

Stats: Memory Crafting - Beyond the Scrapbook by Judi Kauffman c1999, published by Krause Publications ISBN # 0-87341-795-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.