MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Another bag!

More denim and cotton used out of my stash to make this tote bag. I thought I'd do this one using the crazy quilt method I use for the jackets and I'm pleased with it. I think I'll make a couple more of these and put them away for gifts. There are two pockets on each side of the outside and I put two more inside so there's lots of storage.

It's a great way to use up stash, however - how come it doesn't look as if I've even touched it??

1 comment:

  1. stash put away gets jiggy and makes more stash :} i swear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.