MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Yeewwww!


Well we now know what lurked under our bathroom tiles and it is not a pretty picture. Yeewww doesn't even begin to describe it! Water had been leaking down under the tiles around the tub...we have 'things' growing in there. There are three layers of absolutely horrible linoleum on the floor and, because they are glued to the wooden underlay, that will have to be replaced too. The entire house is covered in a fine layer of plaster dust...great for writing messages in!

Jack has removed himself to the flower beds and I'm hiding out in my workshop. At least we're getting something done!

Today's picture (which I know will be what shows up first in this post and the "yeeeww" title doesn't pertain to it!) is of another of the porcelain dolls I've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.