MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm back...sort of

I think I'm back. It's been a pretty horrendous week and now, to compound the issue, my allergies are in full hack-sneeze-and-blow mode. Hurry up trees and get done leafing out so I can breathe! Oh yeah, and as a further footnote, my tooth had an argument with a cherry pit last night and guess who lost? So, this afternoon I visit my dentist for a repair job. Can I get through it without sneezing all over him?...time will tell. Oughtta be interesting if I sneeze while he's got his fingers in my mouth (hope he's got insurance).

Needless to say, nothing has been done around here, crafty or otherwise. My workshop looks like a cyclone hit it (how that happens when I'm not here, I don't understand). At this point I don't have a clue when I will get anything done at it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.