MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Spectacular!


You know the old adage "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"? That comes to mind when we look over to our neighbours yard and see this tree! Isn't it beautiful? We don't have a flowering crab in our yard, but this one makes us wish we did.

Had fun this afternoon looking through the new house our friends have bought. It's really nice and is absolutely ready to move into the way it is. The colours are lovely throughout and are ones I could live with quite easily. The main colour is pretty much the same as our new bathroom, so I must like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.