MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, July 28, 2006

No picture, but interesting & fun

Whilst I was cruising around reading my daily blogs, I stumbled on this (from http://blog.prettyimpressivestuff.com) and thought it might be fun to do. How about trying it along with me? There's a lot of 'tagging' going on through the blogs and this is one of them....

1. 5 things in my purse
-lipstick
-comb
-a very old cutout of a piece from Readers Digest about what to do with me when I die (morbid?)
-a picture of Jack taken before we started dating
-a coin from a trip we took to Niagara Falls & a small stone from another trip

2. 5 things always in my wallet
-drivers licence
-medical card
-library card
-ATM receipts
-money (rarely)

3. 5 things always in my fridge:
-cranberry juice
-lemon juice
-eggs
-yogurt
-soy milk

4. 5 things always in my closet
-dirty laundry
-extra purses
-out of season shoes
-last year's Christmas cards
-my sun hat, that I never wear

5. 5 things always in my car
-car registration
-2 insulated coffee mugs
-sunglasses
-maps
-charger for cell phone

6. 5 things on my desk
-computer
-various & assorted pieces of paper containing interesting web sites to visit when I have time
-a list of my favourite blogs
-a can of pencils & pens
-DUST!!


There, have fun and see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.