MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

A break

Today I thought I'd give you a little break from the Looking Back series 



For today's quote, I am going to snag the one Ann used on her blog....

“A ‘no’ uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘yes’ merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.”
Gandhi

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Lots of life has been sucked out of me over the years but you are right...the fat still remains. Oh if only...
    Thank you for these links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the links! I need to order my Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine soon! That wool bombed tree is fantastic. If only I could learn to tell myself no when it comes to something crafty I want to do... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the art of saying NO is one I need to learn big time. I'm getting better at it though:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mary Anne! Thank you for the links.... I've already ordered my copy of CQQ and I can't wait!! I enjoyed reading the article about saying 'no' I think that is something I need to do more often too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the links and insights Mary Ann.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.