MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, March 12, 2007

A finished UFO!

Finally finished another of my UFO's. I showed you the beginning of it a couple of weeks ago and now here is the end result. I kept it fairly simple because I wanted the wedding invitation and the fabrics from the bridal party dresses to be the focal point. The seams were just done in cretan stitch and then I added pearl seed beads for highlights. It still needed something, so I added the buttons and tassels on the bottom corners. Now it's headed off in the mail as a surprise for the young couple. Hope they like it!

One UFO down, two hundred and ninety three left to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.