MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Felting...part 4


Success! I put them through another cycle in the washing machine and I'm much more pleased with the end result.
Specs: Fibre Trends Felted Clogs pattern, Paton's Classic Wool Merino (3 balls...had 106" leftover when done..whew). Felted twice in a front loading washing machine with hot water, soap, and on the heavy cycle.
I'm making more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.