MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

MAD CAT, MAD CAT!!!!!!!


I really wish I could have a video of this so you could see. This is Cosmo after he had gone through a session of madly spinning around and around on the top of his scratching post. You know how little kids wobble around after they've spun in circles for awhile? Well, you haven't lived til you've seen a cat staggering and trying to keep his balance on the top of this post! Wish you could see it!
Had a great day today with the CQTeer group trading inchies and just generally having a grand 'ol show n share of things we've been working on. And...hic....eating chocolate...ohhhhhh....hic. How four grown women can pig out on so much chocolate is totally gross. We had: chocolate easter eggs, chocolate in a chocolate bar format, chocolate cake (with chocolate icing), Lindor chocolates AND to top it all off THE most decadent, positively orgasmic chocolate dessert you have ever seen or been privileged enough to taste (TWO pieces each). Groan....hic......BUT WE LOVED EVERY BITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the chocolate. Certainly reached overdose proportions, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. maine coon for sale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.