MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

More scrunchies!

Ok, I think I'm in like with this technique. Finally, a use for those wonderful pictures in old National Geographic magazines (you know the ones you hang onto because they are too good to throw out, but absolutely nobody wants them and you can't think of a use either??). Well. I found a use.

These are now cut up into atc size and now I will experiment with maybe some metallic paints - perhaps drybrushed on top. The trouble now is that I don't want to ruin them - they're nice as they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.